Thursday, March 01, 2012

 

At long last...I have returned!



View this and other CROSS/CONVERGENT stereo pairs on this blog in 3-D without glasses. Here's how:


1) Click on images to enlarge (when finished viewing, click the BACK Button to return to blog page).

2) View stereo pairs straight on and from a distance of about 2-feet from your screen.

3) Cross or converge your eyes a bit until you see three virtual images. [NOTE: If you don't cross or converge your eyes enough, you will likely see only the original two images. If you cross or converge your eyes too much, you may see four images.]

4) Gaze upon the center of the three images. It will be in 3-D. If at first you don't succeed, be patient and try again. The reward is well worth the effort.


I know. In know. Where the hell have I been all this time? Well, I've got three words: open heart surgery. It's been a very challenging recovery. While I don't possess the stamina I once had, due to the expert skill and stamina of my surgeon and a marathon 12-hour operation, I am above ground. Every day is a blessing. I look forward to posting newer personal work. I encourage comments at ap3dguy at gmail dot com.


I've made a decision to drop the posting of anaglyph images. From here on in, only cross-viewing stereo pairs will be posted. I've never been a huge fan of anaglyph conversions, even those far better than mine.



Remember: click on images to enlarge.











<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?